What our Parents/Carers think
February Parents Evening Feedback 2020
October Parents Evening Feedback 2019
- Excellent experienced teaching staff who care passionately about children’s learning and wellbeing, providing support where needed
- Teachers kind to pupils & Taking worries from the children, supporting his needs, the atmosphere is very encouraging
- Making sure the children are having fun, making my child enjoy school & being patient
- A good variety of learning activities keeping children motivated and interested.
- Treating my son well, pushing him to his potential
- Overall he is doing well, we are grateful for him being in this school, my child has developed well
- Ms Allen is an amazing teacher. She has instilled confidence.
July Parents Evening Feedback 2019
- Keep up the good work & thank you.
- Grateful to Mr Trunkfield- drastic change in child’s progress.
- Thank you Ms Johal for everything.
- My child has blossomed, she loved her time here.
- Pleased with Katy’s contribution.
- Mr Jarvis has been an amazing teacher.
- Ms Haynes has been fantastic & thank you to all.
- Very happy and proud to have my child at CEJA.
- Thank you for helping our little girl be the best she can be. She is always willing to go to school.